CDS Welcoming Bash


Today is the cds welcoming bash..
Well, i had put a lot of effort on in..
But.. It was not quite good... Damn less cds members came..
Quite sad at the beginning of the event..
This is my first event, but..
Hmm.. nvm, all gone ady.. Just gain an experience for myself..
And i had done my part..
And do my best on those things that within my control..
One more thing, i DONT EAT CHILI AT ALL...
During the game, i ATE BANANA WITH CHILI SAUCE..
At the end, i was vomit.. The CHILI SAUCE really teruk..
After all the things came to the end..
REVISION ANP..
Athough i quite tired, but luckily stil can masuk wat my fren teach me..
Thank a lot to my friends.. Next week, going to have 2 mid terms..
I must GAMBATEH!!

1 comments:

hey u done ur best~
eventhough the member come is little but the main objective of this event is to make new member know each other and enjoy their time with the current committee. and u already achieve the target~
stay happy~

Post a Comment