Attitude & Personality



What is the different between attitude and personality???
Unlike personality, attitudes are expected to change as a function of experience...
Everyone got their own personality and attitude..
Both of it can be negative or can be positive..
Today, i realise my negative attitude. i hope to say sorry to all my friends that make them feel bad before..
Exspecially for Jamie, Shi Ting and Wan Ying..
Hope you all will forgive my mistake.. I will change my attitude..
I agree that 人不能做回自己, because of my straight forward, because of my confident, make people around me feel bad...
Everyday, got different people criticed by people, but they dont care..
I dont mind or care that wat they say about me.. Coz is real and that is the feeling i let them feel.. BUT I care that they wont treat me as friend anymore and stil angry me...
END

0 comments:

Post a Comment