Utar Ball 2009 - 09/03/2009

Last Monday, i went to UTAR Ball...
Hmm.. The ball is nothing special... BUT the food is very nice..
Erm.. Is quite boring for me.. Go there eat..
See performance... Took picture.. Clubbing... Go back...
Whole night, i feel very very boring..
May the ball is too big... Is hard for us to find our frens..
The only way is use handphone.. Even though they free entrance to Eufouria..
BUT i never go... Because, the other day, i had my prsentation..
Nvm.. Is good that i never go.. Dont waste money...


Yoke Lee, Wei Sze, Me and Christine


Me and Su Wen


ME and Wai Yin


Panda and ME..


Me and Ee May


Me and Bing Yoong..


Chee Yang, Me, and Jing Yi

End







HEHE... I know got someone feel sad sad ady...
Our pictures are here lah...


Me and You



END END END

3 comments:

haha,

reali juz put picture ah..so little words..

i also duno wad can type,and lazy cut pic ...utar ball one, when veri veri free oni put keke

Eh, I got some pictures of you and my bro in my camera.

Got one in my website...go and check it out :)

Anyway, you are right also. This ball didn't bring much significant/unique/outstanding fun or experience to me, except for seeing girl wearing nice apparels (low cut, high cut, short cut, long cut whatever cut,LOL). But considered ok-ok la, not too bad, not too good. But this will be my first and the last ball (maybe) haha.

Post a Comment