~Trust~

Well, yesterday whole day i finding someone,
but that stupid nvr nvr reply my msg and answer my call..
Thinking the theme of the CDS Camp til brain want pecah..
No idea at all.. Just want to get sum help from 'someone'..
Actually i will be angry if someone dun answer my call or reply my msg..
But i din.. Just worry wat happen on 'someone'..
Well, what can i do?? I nothing can do..
Just let it be.. Until 4am, i finally get the reply..
The content of the msg is not important..
The important is my fren is nothing, stil alive..
I dunno how to decribe my feeling after i get the msg..
But nvm, continue my sleep after reply the msg..
Hmm.. i always think that am i bad girl???
Yup, i think so.. I really not a nice girl as u all think..
If i m a nice girl, then other will never talk bad things on me..
Really.. Even ppl say something related v me which is not true or bad..
I also say yes.. And never explain..
If other want to trust the just let it be..
All depend on the trust between me and my friends..

0 comments:

Post a Comment