Final Coming~~


Well... For this whole week,
i spend 7 hours in UTAR Library everyday..
Damn Seinz.. But no choice.. Have to...
But there is something very funny thing happen..
I dont want to tell much, just have have a look to the pic..
The paper pasted on Library's wall for one day..
Damn paiseh for Him.. Haha..
Hmm.. I thinking after my Final, where will i go??
Nothing special.. Every sem almost the same...
Just back hometown and do nothing...
Really long time never update my blog~~
Hehe.. Means there is nothing happen on me...
Should i feel happy about that???
I can have a simple life again...
I hope everything for now just to maintain..
I dont want any changes again... Can i??

3 comments:

aiyo..blogging doesn't mean that you have to have something happen only can blog mar..

haha~~
i aslo veli sienz le ,
no mood study ~~~

i aslo veli sienz~~~
wish our dream will came true ~~
GAnbateh~~

Post a Comment