WaterMelon Steamboat, 4th of Sept

Last Thrusday, i went to Serdang to have my
BBQ steamboat dinner with my beloved housemates and Mr Lim.
Lets look at the pictures...


After we finish our steamboat dinner,
full of rubbish on the table oh...


Joan was eating her 2 peices of watermelon,
Mr Lim loves watermelonm a lot... Haha..
Well, that is me.. I damn full ady..
But i need eat 6 more pieces watermelon.


Watermelon again.. Jessie my little roomate...
She was damn bad luck, after finish her ice cream
then eat watermelon pula


Pei ling, my lovely roomate,
she was eating watermelon too.

DO you all feel weird about this, all of us was eating watermelon
even all of us ady very veryt full..
The answer is we are playing game..
The one who lose lose the game must eat watermelon..
Result:
Sherly (Winner) - 6 pieces watermelon
Jessie (2nd Winner) - 5 pieces + 3 big scope of icecream
Ronald (3rd Winner) - 4 pieces watermelon
Mr Lim, Joan, Pei Ling - 2 pieces watermelon
Tian - None

END...


2 comments:

seen it is very funny ~~~
make me laugh !!!

is really very very funny...
You should try this..
Go steamboat but eat water malon more than eat steamboat food...

Post a Comment