~EMO~



Hmm... 3am in the morning, i stil not yet sleep, what am i doing now??


What am i thinking now?? Waiting?? Thinking?


Sometime, i really very confused.. Do i trust what you had tel me??


I dont know?? CONFUSED MOOD!! What you say until now, i stil cant get it..


Do i dreaming?? Do i hoping?? Do i trust?? Do i wait?? Do i cry?? Do i sad??


Haiz... I am blurring... Izit got HOPE in this world???


I hope to get a better result..


I hope my "dream" come true..


I hope to get some care..


I hope to meet my secondary school friends..


I hope to pass all my test as soon as possible..


I hope can forget all my bad memory..


What am i takling now?? All bull shit!!


What you hope, u need to get by yourself but not waiting it...


I starting to get used, i starting dont know how to cry, i starting dont know tis the sad feeling, isit good for me?? Isit good for human that dunno how to cry and feel sad??




3 comments:

i love u dear...
we both have changed alot to be a better person not to be worst.
so be grateful with ur changes.
will alwis love u~

suddenlly think about many things.. then fell emo lo.. thnx for your concern oh... apprciate..

Post a Comment