Wish & Think



Izit most of the people have their own wish for their christmas celebration???
How to decorate their house?? How to celebrate with fren??
Where to celebrate?? What present should they buy??
Hmm... I think so.. For me.. I hope to have a very special christmas..
But how special is that, i also dunno.. Well, i never hope can have wat kind of celebration on pre christmas day, coz I NEED TO WORK...
My last year christmas, i was celebrate with my secondary school mates..
Is quite memorable for me... This year.. I dunno yet..
No matter wat festival or celebration, i will alway set the priority to *,
dun ever promise my fren anything..
Hmm.. Now, i learn to think about myself first..
Whoever ask me out for any days, i will promise them if i can..
FRENS, so dun worry..
I am the person who like to plan everything as early as i can...
~~~I HATE LAST MINUTES~~~
Hmm, suddenlly realise something... I started to be dependent..
I should know this since last time.. But y i never change??
I should have my own life??? My life is not for anyone right??
But now how come my life like.... Izit correct that what i did now??
Dependent is just make all of us become no freedom and suffer..
AM I RIGHT???

~END~

0 comments:

Post a Comment