I Am FUCKING ANGRY!!!

I cant tahan anymore... I already GIVE UP on this Society...
Everything, we had done will never get any rewards BUT get scold...
I agree that i am the committee, i need to be responsible to my post..
BUT, i am not THIS SOCIETY's WORKERS, i had never never get any SALARY from this Society.. For what i give most of time to this stupid society, at the end, i just get a FUCKING SHIT CERTIFICATE..

Application of deposit delay, izit is our treasurer problem??? 11 of Dec, i ady say that need invoice only can apply the cash advancement for the deposit... At the end, we cant apply coz of too late only past up the invoice.. 29th of DEC at afternoon, we get the camp site invoice from Seng Hong. At nite, we only get the speaker invoice from OUR PROGRAM HEAD.. So, izit our treasurer problem? We ady did our part to tell u all that need invoice only can applay cash advancement, WE HAD DID OUR PART OF JOB..

Second, the treasurer model letter, both of our teasurer really never get it.. BUT Miss Sevanese said already sent to us. THE TRUTH IS WE REALLY NEVER GET IT!! This thing, we are never delay..

Third, WE ARE NEVER PUSHING THE RESPONSIBILITY TO EACH OTHER.. SOMEONE CALL ME on 31 dec and say me this and that.. Christine need to meet Thesis advisor on Friday.. And i ask her to wait a while.. i call her back later coz i need to ask my mum permission and ask about Christine something.. Can anyone tell me, if u stay at home, u need to go out, u as a child no need to tel your mum izit??? Just a simple question... Why u need to say me until like I DID FUCKING LOT OF MISTAKE..

MAY I ASK YOU BACK, IF U STAY OUTSIDE THAT MUM NOT AROUND YOU, U NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO GO OUT?? NOW THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT, I STAY WITH MY FAMILY NOW, OK??? PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING!!! I M NOT YOU! DONT EVER THINK THAT WHAT YOUS THINK IS ALWAY CORRECT... PEOPLE DUN WANT EXPLAIN NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WRONG, IS DON WANT MUCH MORE TROUBLE!!

I don want to fight back not because i am wrong, is for what i need to fight back.. No use.. When got problem, please to keep scold.. For wat?? Scold can settle problem, then everyone also want to scold.. Please think before u relaese your anger to someone... I really dunno what ia my mistake that kena scold.. The mistake that i say call back later to ask my mum permission?? At the end i go pj not because you scold me, but is because my responsibility.. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SAY SOMEONE!! IF ONE PEOPLE SAY YOU ARE WRONG, MAYB THAT PERSON WRONG, BUT WHEN EVEERYONE SAY YOU GOT PROBLEM, PELASE THINK ABOUT IT!!!

2 comments:

cold down,it already past right..

sometimes u may just ignore the feeling of angry in ur heart. take few minutes to clam down. that's evil job. otherwise u will keep blaming or feel unsatisfied. this works especially when u are working in a team. u may express ur unsatisfaction in words. if possible, dont show ur dissatisfaction on ur face. everything is out of our control. u just have to cope and try ur best to find the best alternative/solution.

there is no perfect human beings being born to enjoy the entire life.u born to learn from mistake, learn from blame, learn from experience.

perhaps u shall thanks to God that He gave u the chance to face all these things while u are studying. I guess u face during studies is better than u face it in workplace in future. by that time, you would even feel more frustrated. so, why dont just treat all these unhappy thing as the way to grow?

bear in mind,emotional inteligent is important. perhaps we two should try to improve our EI..hahha

anyway, wish u all the best and keep up the good work. u had done ur things and perform well, just the matter some ppl might not appreciate and realised their own weaknesses. No choice! They will realised it one day.

all the best for new sem!!aza aza fighting!!gambateh

Ur housemate

Post a Comment