Busy Busy Busy....

This sem, it was so so so so so busy....
This sem is the hardest sem for marketing student...
Really worry that i cant manage my time... WORRY!!!!
This is the second week for this sem.. Normally we will start busy on week 4..
But, i 1st week ady very very busy... After my 8pm class, i stil got meeting..
This sem time table is so "NICE", 3days end with 8pm class...
DAMN... Yesterday, i got 4 class with 1 hour break, i m so so so so so tired..
BUT, after a whole day class, i got meeting again... Until 10pm..
Reach home bath then sleep, cant even do my tutorial..
Another day, i got 9.30am class and i also end at 8pm...
After that meeting again ---> Ball dance workshop
I want a REST... Assignment all not yet touch.. I really worry...
God, can u give me 1 day 48 hours??? I m very tired!!!!
2 more events to go.. Career forum n Ballroom dance!!!!
Please give me more rest time and my personal time!!!

6 comments:

try not to hold so many positions. just reject when u think u cant make it! take good care

housemate

Sometime, i have no choice.. They inform me only.. This sem i ady got 6 assignments. That day they suddenlly tel me i kena go warga project.. I have no chance to say no.. The warga project is like assignment, got presentation neh..I ady damn damn busy.. Now add ne more assignment again.. haiz... wat can i do??

don't worry lah, u can make it one...

这是一种考验。

wow.. jingyi first time leave comment to me neh.. :)

sherly, lama awak tak update blog.housemate

har? u got join the warga project also? didn't see u in the final.. haha sorry now only i see your post

Post a Comment