Under Consideration

Recently, i am thinking that should i become inactive committee in this society???
Since, one of our committees also not active in the society??
If any event, i just join but dun organise..
For this society, i had give out most of the time, i think other committees too...
And we also scarified a lot.. But wat we get??? A Certificate..

We dun mind to work more, coz we enjoy yo work together...
We organized a lot of events, everyone had put a lot of effort..
But got anyone appreciate wat we did?? I agree wat my fren say..
We have no choice, we just a committee, sometime we can only follow the way that the head did..
Even though, we are not agree.. Izit like this??? Even we got grievance, we only can keep silent..

Sometime, i am thinking isit all this is my problem?? Isit i never did my best?
Isit i never put effort?? Can anyone give me some advice?? All this just my thinking only???
Nowsaday, i feel hard to work in this society... I feel this society is no hope..
Totally give up.. Because of this society, i sacrified my part time job to earn money, even though i lack of money now...
So what this society give me?? EXPERIENCE?? I agree that i learn a lot from this society...
BUT i feel so unhappy now.. Everyone of us not because of the cert, but is because of us - (we are friends, we must fight the end) Right?

1 comments:

it depends on what u really want..
tat's no wrong o right even if u quit..
it's just a learning stage in our life..
u should knw hw to gv n tk..
choose the best for urself~
balance everythg for ur life..
stay happy ya!
gd luck to u~

Post a Comment