Hometown Day


Friday i ady reach hometown lu...

Everytime, when i parking my car outside my house,

My little sister sure open gate and come out help me carry my stuff..

Is like her job ady... She sure say : 大姐,回来啦?我帮你拿东西。。

Therefore,everytime when i go bek hometown, i sure bring a small beg..

Let her to carry... If not she want to carry my laptop...

I stil remember got one time, she carry my laptop..

Then all the while walk into the house, she keep saying 大姐,很重啊。。

Then she fall down, i laugh until cant stop... She is so cute...

if one day i reach home, she never come out mean she is sleeping ady..

Once she wake up, she sure ask why i never ask her wake up when i reach home...

She just like my maid.. When i reach home, she automatically help me throw all the dirty cloth into the washing machine...

Then, if the fridge got any fruit, she sure tell me and take for me to eat...

She know that i like to eat "Bak Kut Teh"..

And yet, everytime i go bek, my mum sure never cook..

When dad ask what we going to eat for our dinner..

My little sister sure say "Bak Kut Teh" lah... 大姐喜欢吃。。

She even know which shop i like to go...

Recently, is durian season.. She know that i like eat durian also...

After dinner, she ask my dad buy durian for me..

Reach home keep on ask me to eat, but i still very fulll...

But have to eat lah... Telan saja bah.. Since she keep on ask me eat...

I feel very warm when i reach my house..

Is all because of my little sister...

Her cuteness melt my heart...

When i unhappy, she will ask me why...

Ask me dun unhappy... And ask me to play with her..

If i at home, she all the while wont go out.. Stay at home with me..

Even i just stay inside my room...

Without her, my family wont have hapiness..

Without her, my parents will lonely...

Altough she will very scare me, but she stil very close to me...

I sayang her a lot....
End

7 comments:

ur sister is very cute !!!
ur parent give ur siblings have a nice look ....
especially the eyes ...
can kill many boys ....
i 'm sure that ur sister will same as you when she grow up .....
hahaha

haha,
你最近的blog又温馨,
又有感触地,

不错不错,
弄得我整天在跟。哈哈

Reply Jing yi: 真的吗?哈哈。。可能最近多了很多关心和温馨吧。。尤其是我的小妹和家人哦。

yea, she really is so adorable..
the way she help u...
keep calling u da jie..
so warm...
better appreciate..
i wan also quite hard..
my siblings not with me..
=)

Reply Joan : Thank to my parents. haha.. My frens say my sister after grow up, she can even more pretty than me..

reply diana : Yah.. Is really very warm and i feel glad to have her.. I appreciate her alot, thaty i sayang her more..

wow~that's nice to have a sister like her!
appreciate her and love her..

Good Luck~

Post a Comment