Journal Night

Oh god, i dunno how many journals i had read..
Read until my eye become blur blur...
I tot will be very easy just to change Part 2 to relate into our industry..
But actually is not.. Definetely not ah...
Need to refind journal again... It become narrow and narrow..
To my beloved group leader :
Relax.. I never complaint ah.. Haha..
To my beloved groupmate :
If you all need any help In MCI just tel me...
Coz actually i damn enjoy to find journal...
Just the reading process...
When you read, all the information is like pushing into your brain..
But at the same time, you need to rearrange it and write it out in another way...
Wow, damn challenging...

2 comments:

haha...
i damn enjoy in doing MCI...

To groupmate : I regret le.. I really regret le... ah... Haha.. So envy u all do MCI.. I am lonely... Read.. Continue read... Find.. Continue find... Blur.. continue blur...

Post a Comment