MADM I Love You

Oh my god... I nearly crazy because of you..
MADM.. I Love You so much...
Why you treat me like that??
Can let me undertsand you more??
Understnad you better and better??
You seem like hiding everything from me...
Please tell me the truth.. I really hope that i understand you more and more...
Please give me a chance.. Just a chance...
What you had tell, i cant even understand..
Your word is too hard to understand..
Can make it simple and easy to understand??
I put all my effort on you.. Hope that you really understand...
MADM, i love you and i will never give up on you..
Jia You!! Jia You!! Jia You!! Jia You!!

7 comments:

i dont wan u d~~~!
:P

haha , same feeling with me ~~~

Re: Ron

haha, y so small GaS 1?
MADM is a girl wor,
sherly love her u also jealous?


haha

u have mentally disorder...or multi personality disorder..hahaha

JY@ if girl i lagi emo!
means sherly is Les.....

nooo~~~~~~

reply tze kit : haha.. tze kit watch too much drama jor.. the mental sakit drama.. i watch until me myself of sakit mental.. haha

Re: Ron

ya hor,
i forget this point dy,keke

then u better be careful oh,
when go shopping with her,
rmb notice whether she got see other lenglui anot.haha~

=)

Post a Comment