Dato's Anniversary Dinner

Last few weeks, me and some of my frens works a PR in a dato anniversary dinner...
His house is damn big (is like a hotel) with lift inside...
I think his parking lot is like equal to our whole house...

Hoho... Photoshooting Session before briefing of the event....
Haha... The story of that whole event, i no need to tell lo..
Coz, long long time ago, pei ling ady blog it...
Now i just post up Pitures..
Any guys interested on them, please dont hesitate to call me..


Announcement : Samantha will be busy for this few weeks, i will pay you all salary first...Tell me the time that you all free to get the salary... Pictures are available now.. Please take from me...Thank you.. (HEHE... I promoting you all)









10 comments:

sob sobs! why my head looks so gigantic!

what you promoting huh?i got interest hahaha

tzekit like kam yu lou le..haha......me looked so so so dark....T.T


from: waiyin

reply cpy : Haha.. but stil leng lui mah..

yalo.. Wong tze kit is gam yu lou...

wah.. so many leng lui..
introduce 1 to me lei..
haha.. chiong ah..

Reply cv : Haha.. u nevr tel me which girl you interested in also...

sherly la say til like sell kam yu..haha..the bottom right handside geh kam yu look like not bad wor..how much??LOL

reply tze kit : ow... that gam yu call wai yin. if u want to know the price please ask Aaron. Coz Aaron ady bought it. haha...

hey...sherly...i can comment la...HAHA

Post a Comment