LangKaWi Trip

During sem break, i went Langkawi with my classmate and my housemate too...
It is really a very happy memory for me..
Thank to everyone... (chee yang, bing yoong, pei ling and jessie)
Although only 5 of us go for the trip, it really a nice trip for me..
1st time flight, 1st go pulau, 1st diving...
Thanks for giving me all the first time...
I will appreciate all my these frens...
After this trip, i will be get closer with bing yoong oh..
Hoho.. before that, we like dun talk much...
Bing yoong, remember oh... fren is very important... must hug us tight tight..
Here are our langkawi trip photos

DAY ONE

Before flight....

Me and my dear jessie..

Dreaming on the plane...
Is me...

On the beach... END OF DAY ONE!!!!


DAY TWO

On the Ferry...


Preparing to diving...







Clubbing...

END OF DAY TWO!!!!
DAY THREE

























2 comments:

no description one?
keke,
u very bad loh,
that photo take with cheeyang u purposely stand down abit than him.

dun like that lah, i know he is short ,wuahaha

not my fault er.. i am innocent de... Pei ling, i ask her dun shoot my leg, but... SO...hehe

Post a Comment