Opinion

Hmm.. I just hear about my fren's best friends's love story..
Well, the guy almost want break up with the girl but i dunno why lah...
My firend thinking how to comfort the girl coz the girl crying non stop..
It let me think about why all the girls crying non stop when break up with bf??
Is like damn suffer and damn sad.. Is like cant live without the guy..
For me, i will tel them why you crying here because a guy that not love u??
Dont you think that the guy will change his mind?
Rather than you cying here, is better for you to think about your life after today..
Ask yourself that, izit he is very important for you..
Izit u cant a live without him??
Please dun asnwer yes, that will only bull shit..
Mayb in this time, u will feel very sad... I understand too..
I hope that you will awake that dont simple think or simply do something silly..
Through wat my friend tel me, she is really a weak girl..
Just want to tel her, this things only part of your life,
You stil got a very long way to go...
This guy isnt your future partner...
Rather than crying there, is better for you to tel yourself that u want to become a very confident girl that will make him feel regret that break up with you..
I believe that every girl had went through this process..
Even me too.. I went through too.. I trust that she also can overcome it..
If you hear about other people story, you will only realise that actually this is only a very small matter, doesnt affect your life much..
I always said that i went through a lot that normal girl never went through before..
Is really.. Mayb u all may think that i say only, but if i face it, i will not do that..
But i can only say i went through b4 and i did that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment