Suddenlly

Well, suddenlly i saw back my last year blog..
A post that related to a girl.. Actually is me..
I am thinking how i past through my critical time alone..
How could i went through all those stuff..
Now, those stuff is like a dream for me..
A very very unforgetable dream..
Well, i tot u really forget but actually i just avoid..
Today, actually i have a dinner at Rawang which is held in that restaurant..
But i never go.. I scare.. Everytime, i step in the restaurant..
I stil cant 4get wat happen on me during the period that i work in there..
Is really very unforgetable... Really..
After that, i have my another relationship in foundation..
I tot i wil meet up a good guy that treat me very good..
Everything is fine, but actually is not..
At the end we break up.. I dont even know why we will break up..
But i am the one who say break up..
I feel he lie to me starting from the day he together with me..
I feel that he got another gf starting from the day he together with me..
Well, i never ask before.. Until now, i dun even know the answer..
People may think that it mayb a misunderstand??
But is wat he make me feel so..
Really.. I cant even understand and know what he think, wat he did..
I am just an outsider..
Wow.. Sherly dun emo.. Dun think about past..
What you have now is all get by yourself..
Is not easy to get back wat i lost and yet i did that..
I should think for future but not past..
GAMBATEH TO EVERYONE

1 comments:

其实要看你往哪里想的,
往坏的想,
你可能会很恨他们,

往好的想的话,
你会感激他们的,
因为从那些事情,
我们学会很多,长大,

甚至变成熟。

我以前也有很多过去,
也是这样呀,
还和ex做好朋友,
所以,
没什么是不能,
看我们要不要而已。

要放开哦,
珍惜此刻的幸福~

Post a Comment