Appreciate And Love

Hmm... This week, i m rushing 3 assignments at the same time..
OB, CB and ANP.. But i am sick..
Luckily, all my group members are understanding me..
Only let me do those easy part..
Others.. they will help me do..
Hmm.. They really my good friends..

Yesterday is Shirlyn's Birthday oh..
We had celebrate birthday for her..


See. This is her "33" years old bithday cake..
This cake damn nice geh..
Hope she have a very nice birthday with her boy friend..




Today, there is something suprise to me again..
Well.. Sherly, don't you prepare for this happen?
Yes, i did.. I give up.. ENDING..
Dunwan to think so much anymore..
What i did all was past tense.. Now is present tense..
For now, i know who TREAT me the BEST..
Who always by MY SIDE and SUPPORT me..
THANX for everyone of my friends and also YOU..
Although... But i will always put you in my HEART..
Everyone say that i m a very CONFIDENT girl..
Know how to HANDLE all my things..
Know how to HANDLE my emotion without affect my studies..
THANK YOU for the PRAISE..
I wil PROVE it to you all soon that you all never say wrong..
WHAT I WANT, I WILL ACHIEVE IT BY MYSELF!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment