Test & Result

Well.. The original form for this test is in chinese form..
Due to "Someone" that dunno chinese, so i decide to translate into english form..
My translation mayb not good, but i ady do my best..

Test:

First, write down a list of number from number 1 to 11
Eg: 1.( ), 2.( ), 3.( ), 4.( ), 5.( ).
6.( ), 7.( ), 8.( ), 9.( ), 10.( ), 11.( )

Second, write down a number within number 0 to 9 for columm 1 and 2
My answer: 1. (3), 2. (8)

Third, write down 2 isomerism friend's name for colluum 3 and 7
My answer: 3.(-----d), 7.(----n) --->secret

Forth, write down 3 names of your friends or relatives for columm 4, 5 and 6
My answer: 4.(peiling), 5(Ngar Tian), 6(Joan)

Fifth, write 4 songs for coluum 8, 9, 10 and 11.
My answer: 8.(Always Be My Baby)
9.(I Wanne Be Close To You)
10.(I'm Yours)
11.(Bye Bye)

Result:
1. You need to send this test to others which u need to refer the number you write for columm 1 and 2. So, i need to send this test to 38 persons.

2. Columm 3 is the one you love.

3. Columm 7 is the one you like but cant always by your side.

4. Columm 4 is the one you care and concern the most.

5. Columm 5 is the one who understand you well

6. Columm 6 is the one who very important to you

7. The song in columm 8 is for columm 3 person

8. The song in columm 9 is for columm 7 person

9. The song in columm 10 is represent your thoughts

10. The song in columm 11 is you feeling towards for life

P/S: Please leave for comment.. Izit accurate for you??


0 comments:

Post a Comment