Loyalty>>Freedom>>Controlled>>Confused>>Unhappy>>Clear>>

Hmm.. Last week, i had a lot of things has happened on me..
Well, yesterday, i only finish my 2 MID TERM..
Really very very STRESS.. study, study and study..
Do u all know that, i spend 9 hours at Library on thrusday and friday??
I has break my record..
But, when get the mid term paper,
wah.. i dont even know how to do..
Who can understand my feeling now?
Monday will b my ANP mid term..
No one will know how dissapointed am i..
Sherly, don't think so much le..
You need to study for the next 2 mid term..
I will have a BETTER LIFE for next week..
This week really bad.. Having bad luck for whole week..
Yesterday, in the early morning, my car cant even start..
Luckily, my ex housemate come and help me..
If not, i really dunno how..
At night, my leg injured er.. Shit, really pain..
I feel very suffer and sad. No one will understand my feeling..
Loyalty>>Freedom>>Controlled>>Confused>>Unhappy>>Clear>>
These are the feeling that i felt for my whole week..
Something come in, it has change my life..
But, i had end it.. This the ending..
Who can make me feel better???
Who is supporting me?? Whole day, i m doing nothing..
Dunno wat am i thinking now..
Btw, i just want a very very common life..
Here, i have to say thank you to my listeners..
Exspecially, 'SL' & "Sherly's Admirer" Thank you!!

5 comments:

hahaha
ooo
i dono non member also can giv commnet
erm...
juz~~
who is SL?

hw come no comment
dis i send again le
aiyo~~
juz treat simple la
don think too much
now u got all le...
so good
i stil waiting le...
who is SL??wakakak

the sherly i know is confidence and happy go lucky 1.....

gambate

hei dun b so upset k?
anwheere i think u cab handle it all..try ur best in ur in nex exam..u wiilll b alrite....al thin g u can handle juz c u how to handle...
i kno u can bcoz i can also hahah
i also having problem but i will try my best to handle it all....

I'm so sry for working so bzy for the training and can't b v u when u nd some1.

Thks for all ppl tat bside u.

I'll try my best to get bek wat things used to b. Bek to normal is all i want now.

Really sry and I....

Post a Comment