End of The Story

Hmm.. Today is quite tired for me..
Well.. today i has finished my ANP MID TERM..
After that, i have my lunch with JC, YH, SL, KG, and HX at KFC..
They really DAMN FUNNY geh..
Do i look HAPPY for today?
Dunno.. Mayb because of i just left 1 mid term..
I can hv some RELAX.. After my lunch, i lecture by DSA OFFICER
During the lecture, our CDS COMMITTEE chit chat at behind..
After the lecture, i went for my dinner..
After dinner, i went back home to take bath..
After that, went to yam cha.. Discuss about the CAMP..
Until 1am something.. REALLY TIRED..
But everything is end for today..
Dunno how to tell out MY FEELING now..
Quite COMPLICATED. But have to used to it..
Suddenlly i feel that my life become very very complicated..
Who can rescue me from this kind of life??
Who can provide me more HAPPINESS?
How? I has get LOST..
Anyway, no one will understand my feeling for now..
I am only the Spare Tyre.. I dont want to be like that..
So cheap... I will learn how to be say no..
Well, i m feeling not well again..
Feel tired ady.. I dont have any energy to sustain til the end..
Shit lah.. This is not the right time you come.. PERIOD!!
This week, i stil got a lot of staff to do..
Now, become very TOUGH for me to handle it..
Starting no APPETITE to eat.. Starting to get GASTRIC..
Mummy nagging me again.. COUGH 3 weeks also haven recover
Mummy begging me to eat on time.. Really FUNNY..
She keep on TOLONG me.. Ask me to eat, ask me to take k myself..
Sherly.. JIA YOU oh.. U dun FALL SICK ah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment