Trouble in my life that i never met before..

Yesterday evening, i went for the Buddist Society's Welcoming Bash..
Although not many new members to go,
but they are different for other society..
They always think that they all are in a FAMILY..
So no matter how less the members go their events...
They stil run it happily.. At least stil got some new members came,
their family become bigger n bigger in future..
That ia what u cant get it from other society..
They are very very FRIENDLY..
Try to attend thier events, u can feel it to..
After the event, i went to hv my dinner..
Then something happen on me, that i feel SHAME about it..
I never met this kind of trouble in my life..
Brain keep on thinking how to settle it..
Finally got a very very STUPID guy help me..
He really shit lo.. Before help, he scold me pula..
No.. should be say something that with loud voice..
But at last he save me from the trouble..
THANK YOU...

0 comments:

Post a Comment