Blur..Blur..Blur..

Today i quite emo.. Luckily got my fren call n listen my story..
My life for now seem like lose direction..
I dunno what am i going to do..
What i want to get? What i wish to get?
I very blur.. Sherly, what u want??
Who can provide me a better life??
I dunno what i did now is correct or wrong..
But i just hope that i can get a better life.. a more happier life..
Am i happy now?? i also dunno..
Seem like i am mabuking myself..
Everyone tot that sherly alway be happy
n dun hv problems in her life..
I got my own problem, but i feel luckily that
i got many frens around me to support me..
Thank you to all my frens.. Especially my roomate..
Give me some time.. I wil recover soon..
Will u all support me??
Hope evrything wil b fine soon..

2 comments:

朋友帮不了你什么,
朋友无法永远陪伴着你。

他们只能够给你支持
只能够给你精神上的支持,鼓励。

要学会自己应付每一件困难

不妨给自己一点私人空间
自己一个人。。。静思

想想过去,现在
发生了什么
为什么
问题在哪里

之后就把该忘的忘掉它,
能该变的就改变
能重来的就把握机会

向前看
重新的开始

珍惜当下
把握每一份每一秒
过个充实的生活

因为你不会知道下一秒会发生什么。

还有,在不开心时,
想想你做什么时是最开心的。
那就做那件事
做到你心情 变好为止。

Post a Comment