Lots of Mid Term and Assignments..

Hmm.. First, i have to say thank you to SL & YH
that they willing to spend their time to teach me ANP and OB too..
Thx a lot.. U both really my GOOD FRIENDS..
They really helps me alot..
Well, tomorow is monday, there wil b a new week agian..
Seem this week, i very very busy too..
Monday - Meeting v CDS Advisor, ANP Mid Term
Tuesday - Meeting v Camp Committe
Wednesday- Ice breaking for Buddist Society
Thursday - MIS Mid Term, BBQ Steamboat v Classmate
Friday - Starting my assignment
Satuday - Stil Pending
Sunday - Celebrate his's birthday, 13 of july
Wah.. busy busy and busy.. But i enjoy about my busy life..
At least, i stay happy with it..
Remember the due date will b at the end of August..
Everthing must b settle.. And start concentrate for my final..
Sherly, Jia You oh.. Everyone is supporting you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment